5 Ways to Save on Fuel:
1. Spend between $150-$349 at your local Kroger Store and receive $.10 cents off your next 4 fuel fill-up's the following month.
2. Spend between $350-$549 at your local Kroger Store and receive $.20 cents off your next 4 fuel fill-up's the following month.
3. Spend between $550-$749 at your local Kroger Store and receive $.30 cents off your next 4 fuel fill-up's the following month.
4. Spend over $750 or more at your local Kroger Store and receive $.50 cents off your next 4 fuel fill-up's the
5. Use your KPF 1-2-3 Rewards Mastercard and receive an additional $.05 cents off per gallon for each spending level above.
Pharmacy Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. When will my rewards expire?
A. Your rewards will expire just like Grocery, Drug GM and Gift- Card
mall earned rewards. Those rewards earned this month will expire at the end of the following month.
Q. What if Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare or other government programs cover all or a portion of my
A. By law, Prescriptions reimbursable under state or federal government programs are not eligible. See pharmacy for additional information or restrictions.
Q. How will I know that I have received the Pharmacy Fuel reward on my Loyalty Card?
A. You will receive the message that “Today your prescription purchase contributed to your fuel rewards." Plus, your receipt will reflect the available fuel discounts.
Gift Card Double Points Criteria:
• One Stop Gift Card Shop
• Telecom & iTunes
• Kroger Banner Gift Cards
• The Wishes line Gift Cards
• Green Dot Prepaid Reloadable Products & MoneyPaks
• Western Union Prepaid Cards
Gift Card Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Will I get my points on Kroger Banner Gift Card?
A. Yes, When it is spent.
Kroger Banner Gift Card Purchases are Excluded from Fuel Reward Points. However, Fuel Reward Points are applied at the time of Redemption. The Person who Redeems the Kroger Banner Gift Card receives The Fuel Reward Points. This eliminates earning points twice on the same purchase.